Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Exciting News!




So the time has finally come upon me...I will have my first solo show this upcoming fall!  It will be in my hometown of Roseville...and at the same gallery/studio I had my very first group show in 2000.  Wow, time does change things a lot!!  The picture above is me and two friends at Gonzo Studio in Roseville, back in the day at our first group show.  I remember it fondly...we did all the work ourselves and we even made a few sales.  I sold my very piece of art this night, it was exciting.

This upcoming show will be a lot of work I'm sure but I'm getting pumped to get going!  I have a lot of ideas running through my head...it's best if I just write them down.  We really need art in the suburbs.....I've been saying this for years, hopefully people will venture out to see what's happening.  My biggest concern right now is picking a name for the show...and who knows maybe I won't think of one for a while.  This is all unfamiliar territory to me...although I helped run this show (mind you it was 17 years ago) a lot of things have changed...although I've been active in the Detroit art community since 2009...hoping to get the word out!

Thank you to all my fellow Bloggers who've been with me since the beginning (pre-Facebook).

2 Curious people had this to say...:

tracy said...

Wow, congrats. Eve, I am so happy for you! What an amazing thing to do! I will be following you to the big show!


Much love, tracy

Eve Noir said...

Tracy-

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me <3