Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures of Pictures...Eve's "Dark" Art!


Ask and you shall receive. ;)
OK, these are pictures of pictures...
(some of my older art pieces)...
dating back to the year 2000.
I will post the ONE several of you have been very CURIOUS about...
since I talked about it.

But first, a few from my not-quite-finished MEDISIN SERIES from 2003-04.
Tried taking on something BIG...
it worked ok but never got to show it to the MASSES...
...sadly. :(

(Please click on 'em to see the full view if you'd like.)

(Above)
Sloth #1

(Above)
Lust #3

Vanity #4

Yes, that is MY arm.
I took these pictures...after I had surgery to remove a mole...
it really didn't look like the way the camera shows it...
(these are some of the many pics I took of it...but these are the GROSSEST!)...
I guess I had the camera too close & the result is what you see above...
and IT never healed properly...it's by my armpit...
I wonder if I should've ever had it removed...
but oh well, what's done is done!

Wrath #4
It's a broken video game controller & the cord to it, painted RED

Greed #1 & #2
Pills and pill containers painted black & white

Lust #1
Selene & Endymion picture (altered)

NOW for something a bit different...
NOT the Medisin stuff...
These are much older paintings/pieces...
The one below is BROKEN CRUSH...
as I used to paint the name of the piece on the piece itself often...
back in the day...

And now the picture I described to you the other day...
is below...

There IT is!
I don't recall it's name, sorry.
Black/gray/silver metallic mixed media piece...
with a splash of RED.

Russet...
was the 'artist name' I used back in the day....
when I FIRST started to make art.
I wanted to sound artsy...and it's a play on my last name.
So there's the doll...
in the "pool of blood"...
And...And...And...
...your thoughts on it?!?!?
And remember it is a picture of a picture...
it's the best I could do.

Take care & enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!




6 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I think I like broken crush the best. You are very artistic...unlike me, I cannot even paint a circle without getting lost. :) My grandpa was a great painter I have some of his work. But i could never get the hang of it! Great work!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Queen!

You might not think you're artistic (drawing/painting wise) but don't forget you are very good with crafts...and that is still ARTISTIC to me.

^_^

I can't do that kinda stuff...thread, needles, etc...not my territory at all!

Sullivan McPig said...

Very cool pieces. Broken Crush and Wrath #4 are my favourites! Eric liked Broken Crush and the last one the best.

permanentcloud said...

thanks go for getting a pic of the work i wanted to see with the doll! :)very cool!

i also really like that one with the videogame stuff...and lust. nice!

Anonymous said...

the sloth is cool and your last piece made me instantly think "wow she was mad about something/someone" :) i am glad you put up the pic along with other pieces!

roxy

Eve Noir said...

Thanks ladies!

Roxy- Hm, I really don't think I was mad. You know UPSET. But I AM a bit MAD...the other way...(as in Alice)...;}