This song is so good! Unfortunately it remains unreleased (darn!). And this live clip is so good!
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
This song is so good! Unfortunately it remains unreleased (darn!). And this live clip is so good!
Friday, February 5, 2016
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Do you know any couples that have been married for a very long time?
my parents and hmm...not really anyone else
What are you tired of people telling you?
join some online dating sites
Which type of ice cream do you prefer?
mint chocolate chip
Do you have a little sister? What’s her name?
What was the last movie you watched on TV?
If the internet was not available right now, what would you do instead?
read...eat...drink (water water)
Do you complain a lot?
Name a movie that your favorite actor is in.
Do you like your toes?
no and i also don't like others toes
Would you rather go to an authentic haunted house or an ancient temple?
Have you ever had champagne? Did you like it?
yes, don't really like it
Are there any seashells in your room?
What was the reason for the last time you went outside?
to get to work
Do you like fruity or minty gum?
Are you looking forward to any day of this month?
maybe if my friend comes to town
What was the last graduation you attended?
idk must've been a while ago
Do you rummage through the $5 movie bin at Walmart every time?
What day of the week do you usually do laundry?
Do you like using air fresheners?
Are your nails ever painted red?
When you were a baby, did you have a favorite blanket?
i don't think so
Ever been on a cruise?
Would you rather go to Alaska or Russia?
Strawberries or bananas?
Are you wearing socks?
When’s the last time you went to the mall?
it's been a while
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Thursday, January 7, 2016
A new skill I'd like to learn: more technology/computer-related
A person I'd like to be more like: My mom
A good deed I'm going to do: give items to the homeless
A place I'd like to visit: New Orleans!!!
A book I'd like to read: anything by Lydia Lunch
A letter I'm going to write: i really can't think of whom i'd write
A new food I'd like to try: Indian
Identification: sunday stealing
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
25. List 3 activities that you can only enjoy by yourself.
26. If you could live in any biome* (and survive) which biome would you live in? (*a large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat, e.g., forest or tundra.)
27. How do you like being roused in the morning?
I don't like to be roused
28. How was your day? What did you do?
Slept quite a while and now I'm at work until 10 pm
29. What did your last text message say?
30. Do you respond to texts quickly?
31. Who was the last person you called?
32. List 5 things that are on your wish list.
I'm really not wishing for anything at the moment
33. If you were famous, what do you think you would be famous for?
34. Winter or summer?
35. What is a quality that all people should have?
36. If you could have a large collection of one item, what would that item be?
37. What have you been thinking about lately?
Why I even bother with some people
38. What is the secret to a happy life?
Doing what you love
39. What are some phrases you say often?
40. Favorite food?
41. What is your wish for the world?
That everyone can get along just fine
42. What are some of your greatest fears?
Not reaching my full potential
43. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
44. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (in real life)?
45. Spicy food: Like or dislike?
Like...but not too spicy
46. Scary movies: Like or dislike?
Dislike most of the times
47. Do you like to travel?
Yes though I don't do it too often
48. Any regrets?
49. Do you like rain?
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
1. List 5 things you want to do before the year ends.
get a haircut!
get my xmas shopping done!
work more hours!
catch up with an friend at dinner!
lose 5-10 pounds!
2. What color are your pants?
today they are black
3. Favorite motivational quote.
everything happens for a reason
4. When was the last time you drank coffee?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Favorite animal.
7. Favorite song.
right now my favorite song is "Drive" by Warpaint
8. Last movie you watched?
priscilla queen of the desert
9. Any turn ons?
10. Any turn offs?
11. List 4 big words off of the top of your head.
discombobolated (really bad spelling)
12. What are some meaningful movies?
i'm sure all movies have some meaning
13. 2 most important people in your life right now?
my mother and my bff
14. What are 3 things you want for Christmas?
15. When was the last time you read a good book?
duff mckagan's autobiography a couple months ago
16. What was the last thing you studied?
art....but i study that all the time
17. Do you have any nicknames?
18. Favorite kind of perfume? (fruity, alluring, etc.)
fruity and alluring
19. Do you have any international friends / friends who live out of state?
yes my bff lives out of state and a penpal lives in the netherlands
20. What is something unique that you do every single day?
21. If there was a movie based on your life, what would it be called?
22. When was the last time you bought a gift for someone?
recently i bought some xmas gifts
23. Are you a shopaholic?
24. What are some songs that always make you feel better?
anything by arcade fire and 'young folks' that's such a happy song
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Are you scared of bats? yes
When you were a kid, did you go out on Mischief Night? (Mischief Night is an informal holiday on which children and teens engage in pranks and minor vandalism. While its name and date vary from place to place, it is most commonly held near the end of October to coincide with the night before Halloween) it's called DEVILS NIGHT here in Detroit, nope don't go out on it
What is your favorite trick-or-treat candy? reeses buttercups
Have you ever seen a ghost? nope
The most memorable costume you ever wore? i dressed up as Valerie Solanus (who shot andy warhol)
Do you dress up on Halloween? sometimes
Any cooking or baking you do for Halloween? nope
Have you ever been to The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland or Disneyworld? nope haven't been to any
Any element of the season you don’t like? no i like it all!
What is your favorite scary movie? probably The Shining
Do you cook the pumpkin seeds from your carved jack-o-lanterns? yes
Are you intrigued with vampires? no
What is your favorite written work of horror fiction? hmm....i don't know
What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy? i really love the neverending story
Who is your favorite monster? Frankenstein
What is your favorite Horror movie? Ghoulies (only because i just watched it and thought it was silly)
What horror movie gives you the most chills? many!
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
1. What would you pick as a major, if you could go back to college and do it again? Psychology
2. Who is the one celebrity with whom you would most like to have an indepth conversation? John Waters
3. If you could make a living doing ANYthing, what would that be? Making art/artist/painter
4. What’s your all-time very favorite dessert? Pie
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own? Not many, 5 or 6
6. What is your favorite flower, and why? Rose...it's so pretty
7. What book has most changed your life? The Neverending Story
8. What is your least favorite vegetable? Is there any way you can be persuaded to eat it? Tomato. Nope!
9. If you could take a nonstop first class flight to any destination, where would you pick to land? New Orleans
10. If your 15 minutes of fame included a stint on American Idol, what song would be your trademark solo? Rebel Yell
11. If you could pick one former friend (who has remained elusive in this wild Facebook world) to reunite with, who would you unearth? Hm...don't know
12. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit? Once again New Orleans
13. Name three of your guilty pleasures. Cheese Sticks, chocolate, Vodka ;)
14. The best kind of cookie is: Cookie Dough
15. What do you value most in other people? Honesty
16. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Yes
17. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? Paris
18. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? Feeler
19. Name three things you are thankful for right now. A roof over my head, great parents, my doggie!
20. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? Not that I can recall.
21. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? Yes why not?!!
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Can you ever get enough of mac ‘n’ cheese?
Are you allergic to nuts or diary products? No
Do you think age matters in relationships? Sometimes
Has anyone ever called the cops on you? No
Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? No
What’s the connection between the last person you texted? She is my closest friend
Are you in a good mood? Pretty good
Excited for anything? At the moment no
Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions? Yes
Do you like your height? I do wish I was a few inches taller
How long have you lived in your current home? 3 years
Could you go a week without brushing your teeth? No that would be gross
Have you ever given any amount of money to the homeless? I'm pretty sure when I've gone downtown
Own anything from Bath & Body Works? Yes my body wash
Have you ever had your nails so long that they curved down at the ends? Nope I don't let my nails get long
Have you ever swallowed a bunch of salt water by accident? Not that I can remember
Does it take you over an hour to go to sleep sometimes? Sometimes
When you get home from school/work do you change into your pjs right away? Usually
Have you ever stayed up all night and the whole next day without any sleep? Hm probably
Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty feet? No
What is the temperature currently in the town you live in? 78
Do you ever actually drink milk alone? That is a very strange question! Yes I have haha.
Monday, June 29, 2015
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with? iiiccckkk
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? Ruby Tuesday
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? a Ruby Relaxer
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? Eyes
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? Fine Arts
6. Best kind of pizza? Pepporoni and Mushroom
7. Is your bedroom window open? No but it should be
8. What is in store for your future? Hopefully making more $$$ soon!
9. Who was the last band you saw live? Quite a while ago, The Kills maybe
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? Not really but I would
11. Any historical figures that you envy? nope!
12. How many songs are on your iTunes? Quite a lot
13. What brand of digital camera do you own? I used to have a good Sony but just my phone now.
14. When was the last time you got a good workout? Probably back in physical therapy (long time ago!)
15. Are you experienced? With some things yes
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? Kohls
17. Are you a quitter? sometimes
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Fischerspooner AND The Kills
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Envy
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were? Yes, hey it's been a while!
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
A green pair of capris
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
25 sounds ok
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing?
Most the time not at all
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year?
Gone to the Dirty Show (art show) downtown
5. If you started a business, what would it be?
I would probably open an art gallery
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?
Yes many do!
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?
Anywhere from 5 minutes to 50 minutes
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
I don't keep up with many anymore but the ones I do I have in my Blog feed
9. What is your bedtime?
Late! After midnight
10. Introvert or extrovert?
11. What is your biggest wish?
To live on my own
12. What is the best job you ever had?
I liked most of them
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
Travel to New Orleans (finally!)
15. How do you “dress” your toast?
With lots of jelly
16. How do you feel about snow?
It's not too bad....all in moderation
17. What was the worst job you ever had?
Working at a roller skate rink, I didn't even last a whole day
18. What song can you not stop listening to?
Ready To Bleed by Prayers
19. Love your name or hate it?
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
I love Alice in Wonderland so it was a no brainer
Identification: sunday stealing
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Thursday, April 30, 2015
I love the musician Jarboe. Never heard her do an interview so I was very happy to hear this! Part one is above and part two is below. Enjoy your day! xox, Eve