Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Art !!!

Syd Barrett inspired pieces...First: "What Exactly is a Dream?"-SB

Detail...

Secluded-Syd-Season...



See Syd Play...cuz he wrote "See Emily Play"

If I go to the Imperative Reaction concert, I will give these both to TED, (who basically is Imperative Reaction)...Left is the band's name...Right is the 'reaction'...
All of these pieces are also up on my FaceBook page...w/details, etc... Did all these today except for the Imperative pieces...I was in a Syd-ish mood...feeling inspired by him & his work...
Enjoy your Sunday~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I saw these on facebook! You are so artistic! You couldnt pay me to paint :)

permanentcloud said...

very cool!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks so much!

Sullivan McPig said...

They're beautiful The first one is our favourite!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Sullivan. I think it's my fave too!