Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Target, You're Killing Me! (picture heavy)

I didn't get the Sunday paper this week. And I almost missed out on something. That something is Hello Kitty stuff at Target. That is really cool HK stuff at Target. My sister showed me the Target paper and what is pictured above. They are 'Urban Vinyl' toys in a 2-pack. I was super excited after she showed me and after I left my parents' house I drove to my local Target to see 'em and they had even more than expected. Since it's Kitty's 35th birthday this year, they had all kinds of toys, games, and (yessss) lots of cute dollar bin items. So this is my day at Target yesterday...

On sale for 5.99 a pack. Actually a pretty good deal considering I've bought Hello Kitty blind boxed toys for 10 dollars each. And yeah-blind boxed...so I didn't know what I was getting. This was much better because I could pick the 2-pack (or more) that I wanted...and not leave it up to chance.


All these cute fruity keychains. But very pricey...4.99 each. I bought one for Mike (orange/tangerine) because he loves ORANGE and he isn't afraid of Kitty like a lot of guys. He thinks she's kinda cute...awww, now that's my kinda guy!


Small plushies...of Panda and Sheep Kitty.


Really like that Kitty in a kimono.


Here's some of the 35th anniversary stuff. Really didn't care for it. I mean it's o.k....but I liked the Urban Vinyl better. (Small multi-colored Kitty's above)


Walked past the girls section (not adult girls)...and they had these sweet HK Halloween shirts. Why can't they make 'em in adult sizes? I know a lot of people would buy 'em! I like the one above more than the one below...but heck, if they had my size, I'd take either!



Sooo, what did I buy? Well, believe it or not, I didn't go TOO crazy. But of course, was tempted to get more...but $$$ is still tight until our roomie starts giving us rent...so I got...


...some stickers, lotion, and Kitty as a painter (aww, but I had too!) small notepads and notebook....


...also a pen (they write nice, I've bought similar Kitty ones from Target in the past)...and some lip balm...(better look at the foil stickers)...these are all dollar items...found in the dollar bins...and also...

...and I got the 2-pack I wanted the most...which was Kitty as a rubber duck and all blue (water) and w/Soap on her...there's the orange keychain I got Mike too. Yup, that was it....not a lot...enough to feed my love for that darn kitty cat...for the time being...;)
And now for random other stuff at Target...


Pictures hanging up in the Target cafe...I had a pretzel after I Kitty-shopped (yes, those were the only things I bought)...and those pretzels are very good...

...I really heart these cute Cabbage Patch Kids...ones that literally are a cabbage...and ooo, you won't know if it's a boy or girl baby until you take off it's cabbage...hm, that sounds wrong, don't it!??!...

And last but not least...the comforter set I want to get...I love it...all my favorite colors...black, purple, and white...and I love the chandelier on it and the other designs....I hope it gets marked down a bit (kinda pricey for everything)...but if not, maybe Mike and I will have the money to get it in a month or so...very classy, hm???
This concludes my Target adventure of the week. Hope you enjoyed the pics. Take care!~

12 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

target is my favorite store ever :)

Eve Noir said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

oh i hadn't seen the kitty tshirts, i need the kitty spider web one! isn't the duckie kitty CUTE she's the only one i want and apparently it's popular cause i can't find it anywhere :(
i also luv the comforter but will be waiting for it to go on some kind of sale :)
roxy

Eve Noir said...

Roxy- Yeah, I think my Target only had 2 of the Duckie ones...and I bought one. (I didn't write this but Mike bought me the black and pink Kitty 2-pack...since I bought him the Orange Kitty-but those are the only ones I'll be getting.) Guess we'll both be waiting for that comforter! ;)

Irish Chick Soup said...

I should shop at Target more often! And that comforter set is adorable. I should take a picture of my key ring for you. All my keys have Hello Kitty key caps.

Eve Noir said...

Yeah, take a pic for me! ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

You got some pretty cool stuff! And my owner loves the shirts and wished they had those in her size too.

Eve Noir said...

Hey Sullivan! It's killer when Halloween comes around w/Target & Hello Kitty items-always for kids, ugh! ;)

RodeEgel said...

Ooooh! Hello-Kitty heaven! :D

Eve Noir said...

Pretty much Coco! :)

Take care~

Anonymous said...

Love the Hello Kitty stuff! I wish our Target were closer. It's aa 30 minute drive from where I live. :(

Eve Noir said...

Mejis- Thanks. My goodness!...I would go crazy if the closest Target was that far away. How do you do it...wayyyy out in the sticks!?? ;P (I feel like I would go nuts!)