Thursday, October 29, 2009

And tonight is...



...the opening night of the DAMNED show. And I gotta work beforehand. I'm going to be so anxious to get out of work at 4 pm. Then go home & get ready (don't forget to put in the new batteries) and head on out. I hope I can post some pics for you all tomorrow. But just a lil' FYI, I'm sure I'll upload all the pics from both nights to my FaceBook page. There's no way I can show all of 'em here...but I'll do some of course. OK, take care, say "Good Luck," and I'll talk to you tomorrow! Your friend, Eve~


3 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

yay! It seems like we have been waiting for this night forever! good luck and have a good time!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Queen. I know I feel like I have been waiting forever. LOL. Take care & thank you again for all your support!

XoX~

Sullivan McPig said...

Have fun!!