Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day after Halloween at Target (50% Off!!!)

  • Hi there. So as many of you know I LOVED LOVED LOVED what Target had this year for Halloween...that primarily being the Skelanimals stuff. Well, I wasn't sure if I'd get up early that day to go but something was calling me to go so I went & it was like Xmas Day-so much fun & excitement. I also decided while there that next year I'm going to try putting together a Halloween Party (my first)...so many of the things I got are in preparation for the maybe-party.

  • So as you can see from the above pic, I saved almost 55 dollars, and spent basically the same amount. Not bad I think...considering what I got. I want to go back for 75% off...cuz there were a few things over 10 dollars that I just couldn't buy because I would've spent wayyyyy too much. So I guess I'll see if they have anything cool left at that time. Enjoy my lots-of-savings pics!~


4 bags...


The party supplies...



Lots of candy...and the mug with Oliver the Owl, my fave of the Skelanimals. Awww for Owls!




Random stuff including: magnets, photo holders, plushie, toys, stickers, slippers, and more!




More random stuff including: 2 pack of hand towels, straws, cake pan, and one of my best finds-the Skelanimal throw blanket. Yay!!!



Close up of the Skeleton cake pan.




And me with my blanket and slippers on. Was fun and I hope Target has cool stuff yet again nexd Halloween. And I think they will cuz you all know that Target rules! Take care and enjoy your day.

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Heidi R. said...

oh my god!!! i LOVE the skeleton cake pan!!! SO freaking cool...Halloween is my favorite holiday partly due to the fact that you can find the coolest stuff that you can get ONLY at this time of year.. I thought about hitting up the sale too, but i am so broke right now!! Looks like you got alot of awesome things!! :)

Brialee said...

You really scored, didn't ya?! You sure got a quite a pile of goodies! I'm soooo jealous ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

Wow!!!! So cool!!!! *drool*

Anonymous said...

i am soooo super jealous that you found the blanket LOL great finds!!! i wanted to get some of the halloween plates but its hard to shop with the bubby around!!! sooo i just got some stickers for my little girl instead. i am ok with not getting the plates though cause i have my eye on some xmas ones now.
roxy

The Queen of Clearance said...

great deals! I cannot wait for the 75% off!