Monday, March 22, 2010

More pics from Shades of Green (art show)

Hi friends & followers. If I'm slow to put stuff up, just know it's because I've been putting my art pics on two FaceBook things...one is my own personal page (Eve Noir)...which I wanted to stop doing because I have an evenoirART fan page also (please join if you 1-want to and 2-have a FB profile...cuz I tend to put stuff up there much quicker, as I said).

I STILL LOVE my Blog of course but hmm....I'm torn what to do...keep this as an art (mainly) blog or go back to an "everything-kinda-blog" like before. Decisions, decisions! Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.

And thanks for following & reading my blog, means a lot to me!
XoX~Eve
{Hope you enjoy the pics of my art...most is my art...I think you can tell what is not my art, right? ^_^)








2 Curious people had this to say...:

permanentcloud said...

i'm taking the "little bit of everything" approach to blogging still...less stressful and you always have something to blog about! :)

it's sort of nice to be back in the blogosphere...i kinda missed it! :D

Eve Noir said...

Thanks friends!

Cindy- Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been blogging less for several months now...feels weird but I NEEDED that break. And I really couldn't control what CHAOS was happening w/the art shows & such.

BUT YES, SOOOO glad you are back, I truly missed you. =}

XoX~