Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I did not....


...get artwork accepted into the Vaudeville show. :( Oh well, you win some, you lose some right? Mostly upsetting because I really wanted to go...and I still can...I just got to buy a ticket...but darnnnnn! There's some nice perks being a part of a show....& not paying to get into the BIGGER ones is definitely one of 'em. Oh well....on to the next project!!!~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I'm sorry you didn't get in. :(

Sullivan McPig said...

Sorry you didn't get in, but theartwork you made for it still rocks, so just try entering them in another show!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks guys!

Yeah, that's true Sullivan. ^_^

Anonymous said...

eve-it's me!(maria) well i Love these paintings!!...i am surrounded by a volcano at the moment,hoping to talk soon and see ya soon!!

EVE said...

HI GIRL! I wrote ya on FaceBook and also through YAHOO. I got your voicemail...and was happy to hear from you. I want you back safe & sound in the US soon, stupid volcano. ;)
~XoX~