Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Discovery!


Lolita with her Prince
by Patricia Anders

Hi friends. Recently I discovered a new artist. Her name is Patricia Anders. I first became familiar with her artwork because she had three pieces at the Unfiltered art show. It just came to my attention that she has a Blog also, which can be found HERE. I enjoy reading it, mainly because she watches the Bravo show Work of Art like me (and isn't afraid to talk about it unlike me!). Also please take a look at her ETSY page. When I get my next paycheck I think I'm going to purchase a print-they are reasonably priced and really beautiful pieces of art.

Take care~

8 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Wow! Great find.

Demented Wench said...

They are reasonably priced. Do you know which one you want to get?

Eve Noir said...

I marked several as my "fave." But more than likely Her & Herself. Any that you really like Wench?

Eve Noir said...

Forgot to say that THAT one is one of the satin finishes ones...so it's super duper cheap-14 bucks!

Demented Wench said...

Her Horns Were Showing would be my pick. I like it and I like the name too. >:)

Eve Noir said...

That's a really cool one Wench. I love so many of 'em. But I'm a bit more drawn to the ones with two girls in 'em. It's gonna be hard to just choose ONE print! I also really like the ones Split Personalities & Multiple Personalities. ;)

tricia said...

Oh its funny to read your comment thread :b

Dear Eve, thank you so so much for your enthusiasm and comments, just lovely.

Now I'll spend some time on your blog and see what you do. I'll add you to my links as well.

Tricia

Eve Noir said...

Hi Tricia! Thanks for stopping by. Yup, we like your work lots. ;)

Take care~