Monday, August 9, 2010

8-9-10

8-9-10


Today is a VERY important day! Well, more unique I suppose. My friend Adam asked me what makes today special and I had no idea. Then he asked what day is it? Oh, it's 8-9-10! That is so cool, isn't it? So I've been working on this painting...and I finally finished it. I just could not see it as "Done." Have any of you artists done that before?...just say "Nope, it's not finished...but what more can I do?" Yeah, so no more messing around with it...it's D-O-N-E! And it's called......8-9-10. But of course! Enjoy your week friends!~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Love the painting!
For me it wasn't 8-9-10 yesterday though as we name dates differently. for me it was 9-8-10, so my 8-9-10 is still coming later this year.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan! Yay that you'll be having 8-9-10 later. ;)