Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jaime's Art Piece, Damned Art Show, and more


Hi friends. Sorry I've been MIA lately and that I haven't been visiting your Blogs. I truly have been busy. DAMNED is coming up this Thursday (three nights of it too, gonna try going to all 3) and I'm also going to be in an Xmas (holiday) show in early December. So I've been working on those pieces as well. I will do sneak peeks of 'em soon. I'm working on three pieces for the show. I chose to work on a holiday Sally (from Nightmare Before Xmas), Scary Teddy from Nightmare, and Dolly from Rudolph.

Also I wanted to do this post to show you what the art giveaway winner, Jaime, won. Thanks to her for taking a picture of it because I forgot to before I put it in the box. :) She chose the colors hot pink, neon blue, and black. So I added a little white paint and some pink glitter (and a hidden feather too) in this piece. The piece is fairly small (5 x 7 stretched canvas). I have gotten used to doing smaller pieces lately. Which I enjoy because I used to always work pretty big. (Plus it was much easier to ship!)

OK I hope you all are doing well. Talk to you sometime after the DAMNED art show. Wish me luck. Would really like to sell my piece (will post it after the show)...but the event itself is what I'm most looking forward to.

XoX~Eve

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Congratulations Jaime.

That turned out pretty Eve. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Wench!