Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Art Show


Yeah yeah yeah, so I haven't been out of Bloggy world TOO long. ;) I just had to post this awesome flier for an upcoming group show I will be a part of December 4th-January (?). Patricia Anders Jack Skellington made the cover, woo. I'm very excited to be a part of a Christmas show (my first one).

I made three paintings/mixed media...which are Sally & Scary Teddy from Nightmare Before Xmas (with a holiday twist) and also A dolly for Sue from the claymation Rudolph. I might do sneak peeks...not sure yet. Anyways hope you all are doing well & talk to you soon again I'm sure.

Take care~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

You just couldn't stay away. ;)

Congratulations on the Christmas show!

Eve Noir said...

I know! LOL. Thanks Wench.

BTW: the date is wrong (can't seem to open the attachment with the correct date, which is the 4th of December).

^_^

Tricia said...

eve the date on that particular flyer is incorrect! just so you know~~need to check out your pieces!