Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain rain rain...


...it sucks! It will NOT stop raining here in Michigan. Feels like all its done is rain all through April and now May, ugh. It's so dark & gloomy, you'd think this was London if you were here right now! Just makes me want to listen to Cold Cave (a new band I've been digging lately) and Nick Cave all day. But on the bright side, the Vinyl Redux art show is only a couple weeks away. Been waiting a while for that.

I think it's my first group art show since the Cindy Lou Who Holiday show in December. Yeah and my first show of the year as well. June 4th. Looking forward to it. Got a peek of the gallery (oh that day is the grand opening of the gallery itself too, The Funhouse)...and a lot of the painted vinyl was already on the walls. It's looking good. And I'm REALLY hoping to sell some of my records:vinyl art pieces. It's great because most of the artists pieces are very reasonably priced.

Oh & it's a cash & carry show...which means you buy it, you take it home. No waiting until the end of the show to pick up the piece like most shows. I like that idea. There's going to be around 250 pieces so I'm sure the walls won't be completely bare.

Here's a nice, dark, & gloomy song from Cold Cave. Enjoy!

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I feel your pain. It's been raining (with hail) where I live.

Good luck at the art show. I hope you sell some of your pieces too. :)

Eve Noir said...

Ugh, hail! And thanks. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

That clown banner is EVIL!!!
I hope the weather clears up soon.

Eve Noir said...

Hey Sullivan. Haha, it is pretty evil looking. ;)