Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drawing...drawing...drawing...


I've been drawing a lot these past few months. I never used to draw. Mainly because I typically don't sketch for any paintings. But some of these I may turn into paintings one day. Maybe.

I really like using watercolor paper...and a nice thin rollerball pen...then smearing the ink with water in certain spots, like in the drawing below I called "Good Sister Bad Sister."


5 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I really like your drawings. I hope you keep exploring in that direction and share the results with us (of course). :)

Sullivan McPig said...

I love your drawings. They're so original and fun.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Wench & Sullivan. Yes, I will keep you updated! :)

tanders said...

your drawings are fresh eve!

Eve Noir said...

That means a lot to me Tricia. Thank you! :)