Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vinyl Redux opening reception pics


Me & my friend Dollie Dagger by our altered vinyl pieces

The Vinyl Redux show at the new Funhouse Gallery was a lot of fun. It had a great turnout despite the humidity being insane that day. And everyone was in good spirits, which makes things even better. Was definitely feeling the art "high." And now I feel really excited to be a part of more art events. Was such a long & brutal winter, ugh. And not much was going on for me with art stuff besides an art auction/benefit in January. So it felt good to be a part of things again. REALLY good.



250 pieces of altered vinyl by 50 local, national, and international artists







Nobody puts Mime Girl in the corner!



Vinyl was spinnin'



See my white TearDropBaby?
It was the 1st vinyl piece I made.




One of only two mixed media vinyl pieces I made.
It's Barbie Bloodbath.






My Red TearDropBaby and one of Dollie's records

Can't wait for some more summer art shows!
^_^


5 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Great pictures!
Looks like a fun art show

Eve Noir said...

Hi Sullivan! Long time, no talk. Thanks so much. :)

Demented Wench said...

"Barbie Bloodbath" I love that name. :)

Eve Noir said...

;)

tanders said...

so cool eve!