Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sunday Stealing...on Tuesday

Young At Heart Meme:  please feel free to do this

1. Are you a young heart or an old soul?
Old soul

2. What makes someone a best friend?

Someone you can tell anything to and not feel judged...
Someone who is always there when you need them...

3. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
My Casio keyboard

4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life.
I love so many it would be hard to choose one...they have all contributed in some way

5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike.
My hands are alright.....I don't like my height!

6. Can money buy happiness?
No

7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? 
Emotional connection

8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? 
Hmm, I don't know

9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? 
Up north

10. Have you spent a night in the hospital?
Yes
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people? 
1-2 friends

12. Have you ever been bullied? 
Yes

13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
Probably not

14. Do you believe in God? 

Yes

15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog? 
It's like a diary/journal, which I like keeping

16. What is your quirkiest habit?
I make strange faces I've heard

17. What is normal? Are you normal?
I don't know what normal is but I'm pretty sure I've never been normal

18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers.
Hmm...is that a question???

19. What is one thing you could never forgive?
Oh you know, you know....

20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself?
Yes sometimes

21. Who is your favorite super hero?
Batman

22. Could you be in a long distance relationship?
I've never tried but I think it could be possible

23. Do you know what makes you happy?
Music/Art/Good friends & conversation/Bibi! (my dog)

24. Who was your first crush?
Steve

25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
Anywhere in Royal Oak, Michigan

26. Are you an early bird or night owl?
Night owl for life

27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
I don't believe in marriage

28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
I don't think it's a very good idea

29. What song best describes your life right now?
CocoRosie:  Gravedigress

30. How do you express your creativity?
Drawing, painting, singing

31. Describe your neighborhood. 
I really like my neighborhood, I'm on a very small block, I love the trees in our area


http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2013/08/young-at-heart-meme.html



0 Curious people had this to say...: