Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sunday Stealing Meme

1. What was the last clothing item that you bought? 
 A green pair of capris

2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? 
25 sounds ok

 3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing? 
Most the time not at all

 4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year? 
Gone to the Dirty Show (art show) downtown

 5. If you started a business, what would it be? 
I would probably open an art gallery

 6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog? 
Yes many do!

 7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? 
Anywhere from 5 minutes to 50 minutes

 8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? 
I don't keep up with many anymore but the ones I do I have in my Blog feed

 9. What is your bedtime? 
Late!  After midnight

 10. Introvert or extrovert? 
Introvert 

 11. What is your biggest wish? 
To live on my own

 12. What is the best job you ever had? 
I liked most of them

 13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither? 
Dog

 14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it? 
Travel to New Orleans (finally!)

 15. How do you “dress” your toast? 
With lots of jelly

 16. How do you feel about snow? 
It's not too bad....all in moderation

 17. What was the worst job you ever had? 
Working at a roller skate rink, I didn't even last a whole day

 18. What song can you not stop listening to? 
Ready To Bleed by Prayers

 19. Love your name or hate it? 
It's good

 20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
I love Alice in Wonderland so it was a no brainer

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Better late than never (is that really true?), I've stolen this meme. ;)