Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yesterday at work

Hi there. I'm actually at work, it's Tuesday, I'll prob post this Wednesday though. We can't use Blogger but I can send this Yahoo message/post to my blogger (I like to do it as a draft so I can make sure all turned out ok). So I'm at work & not a whole lot is happening here, which is fine because we got new security gates here at the library & they've been going off quite frequently. So luckily things have slowed down a bit...it's 7:15 PM & I got here at 2:00. It's my new schedule, I used to come in at 4:00, and it's not really much of a difference (you know feeling like time's dragging).

Ugh, I thought my constant nightmares (literally they were happening every night) were over but every now & then I'll have one & I wonder when it's gonna stop. Mainly because I usually never have such scary dreams. I woke up in the middle of the night (aka: morning) sweating. I know that's normal sometimes but in my dream, aka: nightmare, I was running from someone who wanted to kill me. Definitely freaky. My nightmares change (not reoccuring theme) but I really think these awful things are happening to me. One morning I woke up from a nightmare thinking half of my face was terribly disfigured. And I was really believing it too, and then I looked in the mirror & there was nothing of course.

People have said it could be because of stress and although I feel some stress (the two big factors being because we have yet to find a new roomie as well as some medical issues I'm dealing with), I didn't think they'd be going on for this long. I don't feel like I'm constantly thinking about these things but somehow I dream something weird and scary almost every night for about 3 weeks now. Hm, curious, right?

Enough about that for now. I feel glad because I did some serious "organizing" today. You gotta understand that my bedroom closet is a place where things go to be forgotten about. I had things in there from Christmas still...just because I didn't want to find a place for 'em (DVD's, gift sets, etc...). I also had lots of books in there (because my bookshelf is to full capacity), so I atleast organized 'em a bit. And then just random non-Xmas stuff...so overall it's a lot better than it was before. Just can't keep throwing stuff in there-gotta stick to it!!! ^_^

Mike's family bought me the complete series of The Munsters for Xmas & I finally got around to watching that yesterday. Yeah, only took me 3 months cuz of that darn closet! I watched the pilot episode as well as the first episode called Munster Masquerade. The pilot was only 15 minutes long & also had two different actors originally playing the roles of Lily & Eddie. Thank God they got replaced because they were both awful. Lily was originally called Phoebe and the actress playing her seemed like she was on some serious Valium. Then the opposite happened with the young boy playing Eddie-he was bouncing off the walls & trying to (pretending to) always be attacking someone. Maybe that's how they wanted Eddie & Lily to be at first, so again, glad they changed how the characters were & the actors too.

Herman was played by the same actor as well as Grandpa & Marilyn. I especially love Grandpa...and Lily too. I think Grandpa is so funny and Lily is too, as well as being a cool & very pretty lady. I don't know why but I always liked her more than Mortica from the Addams Family. I love both shows...prob couldn't pick a fave between the two. I still would like to own Addams (on my wishlist) some day. I told Mike's parents they could get me either one & they chose Munsters so I got hm....only 69 episodes to go-yikes! I'll be watching that for a while.

Well, I should get going. I gotta lock up this building...one of the wonderful joys of working at night. Woo Hoo (kidding). So it'll be Wednesday when you'll probably be reading this so I hope your day goes well. It'll be my day off so I'm looking forward to it. Take care everyone.~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Heidi R. said...

At least you are getting some more hours at work now!! yay!! :)

Dracenea said...

About the nightmares...all I gotta' say is that the subconscious is a powerful thing.

69 more of Munsters! How many seasons did it run for? Wow!