Monday, March 23, 2009

Musical Monday: Last Day of Magic

Happy Musical Monday to you all. This is brought to you by Jori & Diane. Please click on their names for more Musical Monday posts.

My video this week is by a band called The Kills. It's called "Last Day Of Magic." O.k. it's kinda...well, it's definitely a very different kind of video. It may be hard for you to watch (it won't gross you out or anything) but please keep in mind that it's obviously not real, & that the singer & guitarist get along very well. Think they were just making a joke...does this make you curious? Anyways, it's my favorite song off their album so it "moves me." Hope you're not freaked out too much...just listen to the song & you'll be fine because it rocks. Take care.~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Good song choice. ;)

Jo

Mama Wheaton said...

Interesting video, glad it wasn't real! Good music.

Amy said...

What is the thing about Alice. I have an Alyce in my house she is one. I saw Alice in your header. Have a great day.

Bleeding Heart said...

WOW! I love your different style of blogs! Like me, I have so many in different styles..Totally Cool!

jori-o said...

I like the song--the video almost looked fun to make!