Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eve's Red Bag

Hey there, can you guess what's in my red bag? Maybe something new I found...maybe something I saw and wanted more of...maybe a lump of coal???!!!??? Hm....








What was your guess?
Yay, it's a few more To-Fu toys.


I had to get 'em because the store that carries 'em will be closing soon. And I've never seen 'em anywhere else so they joined my household. The top one is called "Fake"...maybe because his face & body look badly drawn on (probably what it look like if I attempted to make one!). Then below him (to the left) is "Poison"...why he has an eye patch, I don't know. But he has the skull & crossbones on his shirt. And lastly (to the right) is "Devil." He just rules...as do all of 'em. There were several more but these are the ones I REALLY wanted.

They taped 'em this was to the box to sell, to show what they looked like. But now they are all out of their plastic and are observers of some of my Dunnys on top of my TV stand in the bedroom.


Next series lineup was shown on a piece of paper in the boxes & ooo, one is "Halloween"-he has a pumpkin face. I think I'd like to get him if I could find him in the stores.

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

They're cool. Glad you could see what you bought so you have the ones you like.

Dracenea said...

I like the Devil guy. I bet I would like the Halloween one too. Cute toys!

Diane said...

i totally wish i could pull off an eyepatch...