Saturday, April 25, 2009

Film Reel=Art (coming...eventually)


What is the big deal about this you may wonder? Well, my boss threw out two film reels and my co-worker/friend and I snatched 'em up...in the name of ART of course. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do with this...but I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

The name of my film reel is Frame By Frame, which shows how to make a film-slowing stuff down to speeding it up, etc....so it should be some interesting frames. BUT my friend probably got the better one (and since she found 'em I know she gets 1st pick)...hers is called Special Effects. We don't know how long hers is (there's nothing describing it besides the name)...but mine is only 13 minutes. Crazy that it's so HUGE & only 13 minutes worth, wow!!! Those were the good old days I guess. ^_^

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Good luck with your art project.

Diane said...

frickin' sweet! have fun with it!