Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme

1. What are your current obsessions?
Toys, art, music, and blogging!

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Hm...I rotate between my many zip up hoodies. Most are black with some design on the back.

3. What's for dinner?
You're cooking, right!!??!!

4. Last thing you bought?
Tim Horton's Iced Coffee with toasted almond flavor-LARGE, please.

5. What are you listening to?
My boyfriend playing a video game in our living room.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
The Goddess of Music & Arts!

7. Favorite holiday spots?
I like to go to Frankenmuth (here in Michigan) when it's winter time to visit their (Biggest in the World) Xmas Store.

8. Reading right now?
This question...;} Um, seriously, I'm reading Hi Fructose, a really good art magazine.

9. 4 words to describe yourself.
genuine, sensitive, imaginative, and red-headed!

10. Guilty pleasure?
Trash TV...aka: reality shows.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
When Mike, Tom (my boyfriend's friend), and I watch Mystery Science Theatre...I'm known to not be able to stop laughing sometimes! ^_^ We do a lot of rewinding.

12. Planning to travel to next?
Nothing BIG yet...but I'll be seeing performance art band Fischerspooner at the Majestic Theatre May 31st, should ROCK!

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
The thing I last bought...yum, iced (flavored) coffee!

14. When did you last get tipsy?
I don't get tipsy cuz I'm not a big drinker.

15. Care to share some wisdom?
"Treat others the way you'd like to be treated." That was taken from a fortune cookie I got recently. (They're getting pretty bad.) But on a serious note, yes, I agree with it 110%!!!

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
Hm, I should know this. Well, I just LOVE it when people compliment my art...that always means a lot to me.

Please visit Sunday Stealing for more peeps memes to visit!

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Dracenea said...

Loved your answer for #15. You added "in the bed" to that, right? We do that with our fortune cookies.

I actually said something similar to that in my interview this morning. Not the "in the bed" part. ha ha

said...

I love Frankenmuth too, even the tourist-trap aspect of it!