Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Look at Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

I'm terrible because I'm not staying on it when it comes to what I'm most looking forward to in 2010, and that's Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland. I found these pics while at work last night & just had to share 'em. So filming is taking place (well, in these shots) in Cornwall, England. Alice (played by Austrailian actress Mia Wasikowska) is definitely not a child (which I already knew for this film). So I was VERY curious to what kind of clothes she'd be in & I'm not disappointed. I just love her long blue coat.

Underneath her coat, is even cooler clothes-I just LOVE that skirt...it's really beautiful & unique. And I love everything else she's wearing from her cute lil' tie down to her boots. I really LOVE her look. And I'm so anxious to see the other characters now...unfortunately, at the site I went to ONLY Alice shots were on it. (That just probably means no other actors have been filmed yet.) There's some pics of Helena but she's not in costume. And there's also a picture of...

...Tim Burton. Just in case you thought this wasn't his Alice film. There he is, so yes, it's Alice in the making, yay! To see more pics (they are really BIG ones too) and a brief article, please click HERE.

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Bleeding Heart said...

Wow! This looks cool..a movie about Alice in Wonderland. Something that I am going to have to keep my eye out for :)

SomethingDreadful said...

Eeee! I'm ridiculously excited about this movie! Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar will be entirely awesome. The casting looks very promising. Thanks for sharing the info and pictures. ^__^

Sullivan McPig said...

Looks very interesting. Will keep an eye out for this movie

Demented Wench said...

They didn't have any pictures of Michael Sheen. :(