Thursday, April 2, 2009

Play To-Fu Toys



I got a couple cute Play To-Fu toys from a local Asian store. They are blind boxed toys but all of 'em were open (still with plastic on 'em though) for some reason but that's o.k. because I did have a preference. There's a total of 14 different To-Fu toys for this 1st series and 2 are "secret." So from this series I chose to get Bubblegum To-Fu (left) and Evirob To-Fu (right). There was also a Devil To-Fu one but I chose the orange & black one because I thought it was cooler (plus I love halloween colors!). Unfortunately this store is closing down but maybe they'll still have 'em before they close at the end of the month (there weren't a whole lot). Because I'm pretty sure these were marked down so I'm contemplating if I'd like to get a couple more before I'd probably have to get 'em online, for more $$$ I'm sure. >_<

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Boyd said...

Ohh, I saw a few of those at a shop in Chicago!

Sullivan McPig said...

Never saw To-Fu as a toy before, but these are really fun!

Anonymous said...

oh my these are really cute....uh oh i feel a new obsession coming on!!!


roxy

RodeEgel said...

Oooooooh! Play-Fu! No wait! Toy-Fu! Ha ha!!! I love them! Nice. :-D