Saturday, April 4, 2009

Flowers=Spring & My Brand New Blog

Even though it's still a bit cold in Detroit (and they say it's gonna snow this weekend too), it must be spring because some flowers have sprung in our backyard. We used to have a rose bush but it was a disaster (Mike's grandpa didn't take care of it well before we moved in), so we cut it down. Don't hate us...we just didn't know what to do! (And I suck as a gardener!) So seeing these flowers make me smile and think that the nice weather isn't too far off.

Off subject, I started a new blog. No, not my goth one. This one is called A Black and Blue Sky and will be done in a much different style than this blog or goth blog. It's about my much more personal thoughts/writings (as if you can't get enough here, right?)...as well as about living with a mental illness. I'm trying it out and so far so good. I've only written a couple posts but I think it's what I was aiming for. If you're curious/interested in this blog, please let me know. I have it set to "invited people" only so if you'd like to give me your e-mail, I'll let you see my deepest darkest secrets...well, not really but you know what I mean, right!??

Oh, and I heard I am having some problems with comments you are leaving here. Something about the music player freezing things. Please e-mail me if this happens to you because I will get rid of it if I can't see your lovely comments of course! (FYI: I removed the players off each blog, so things should go ok now. Let me know if they don't though. I don't see why things wouldn't but I just wanna make sure!)

So if you'd like to check out my new blog please e-mail me OR if you're experiencing "technical difficulties" with either of my blogs please e-mail me also. I would greatly appreciate that. My e-mail addy is gothiclolita@innocent.com & please put EVE in the subject line. Thanks & have a great weekend everyone!

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Lovely pic!

RodeEgel said...

Yup! Spring is on it's way.

Boyd said...

isn't flower day soon in D-town?