Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In "Other" Words

Hi peeps. Yay for Wednesday my fellow friends, it's half way through the work week. I'm gonna try to make this my day for my new game, In "Other" Words..."try" I said, remember.

OK, so here's how this photo game goes:
-please post a picture or two (or 3 for me today) on your blog. I would like it to be something you find
interesting/amusing/unique. Something that catches your eye, preferably something YOU took a picture of. But if the picture you REALLY want to use doesn't fit those categories exactly, you can put it here anyways with one exception. And this applies to everything you post on In "Other" Words, I would like you to explain this picture...or say what it means to you. And the last thing you need to do is add your name and blog to Mr. Linky found below. That way others can view your photo(s) and you can see other peeps photos too. Can't wait to see what you guys got!

*Oh one more thing (sorry for all the details but this is a new thing for me),
PLEASE use my name/blog in your post too and that way more peeps can play!

My In "Other" Words photos:
the picture you see above (and pics you will see below) is of some type of nest that's in the corner of our porch. I've never seen any birds or squirrels or anything else in it or near it. So maybe it's not a nest but what else could it be?!? It kept getting bigger...and then today with so much wind, most of it ended up on the ground. Kinda sad. :(

I thought it looked really creepy. Our house is creepy enough because we have sooo many spiders hanging from the porch in the summer time...so this really says "No one lives here!" or "Creepy peeps inside!"




2 Curious people had this to say...:

Dracenea said...

I'm posting mine now.

Sullivan McPig said...

wow, that's a pretty eird, but cool nest. Great pics