Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ugh, Cramps...and Don't forget to guess!

Hi people. How are you? Me, ugh, could be doing better. I had a really great day yesterday (and wanted to post my stories & pics) but good ol' Aunt Flo came to town last night and she's killing me this morning. You know who I mean...cramps! Ahh, gotta love being a female some days, right? I get pretty bad cramps, luckily they don't usually last over a day though. It's almost 10 am and I work at 2, so I'm hoping Auntie won't be hurting me so bad by then. So, out of curiosity, what do you ladies do when you get cramps?

All I'm doing now (well, not right this second) is laying in bed listening to music with a heating pad on my stomach. I took some Motrin and I think it helped a bit because when I sat down at the computer about an hour ago, I had to jump off quickly because it hurt just to be sitting. Hm, maybe I'd blog or read your posts if I had a laptop (one day a sugardaddy will get me one!) in my lair...maybe. Well, I'm gonna get going...I should eat some breakfast...was in too much pain to even prepare it but I'm doing a bit better now so I should go while it lasts. :}

Oh & BTW: My giveaway is still going on. You have until Saturday night to put in your guesses, if you haven't already. Thanks for all your participation so far everyone! Take care.~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! loving the poster!

Jen said...

Yeah, I was never clued in on the heated pad or hot pan with towel underneath, so I usually just stuck it out, if I didn't take some pain reliever in time. Once, the cramps lasted 8 hours straight (thankfully, I was home schooling, so I could count reading romance novels and trying not to cry too much as like...English Lit or something.) and ended up puking towards the end of it.

It didn't take long for me to realize I had to train myself not to lay on my stomach for a week, or I'd get crazy-cramping.

I have yet to whip out a heating pad or a hot water bottle or a hot pan of water (that one sounds sketchy, and was suggested by my Getting-back-to-nature sister, so I don't know...)

Sullivan McPig said...

Egh, hope you feel better soon.

Dracenea said...

I find that cramps are usually relieved with an Aleve and hot tea. Works for me!