Sunday, April 26, 2009

Musical Monday: Kidnap The Sandy Claws

Happy Musical Monday friends. The theme of this week's Musical Monday is Best Song from a Film. My choice (and although I have many)...is Kidnap the Sandy Claws from one of my favorite films of all-time, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Musical Monday is brought to you by Jori and Diane. Hope you'll play along & enjoy the song/movie clip!~

9 Curious people had this to say...:

Boyd said...

the first time I saw that movie (that I actually remember) it was a 3D digital release. The movie was ok - not the best 3D ever - but that scene really sticks out in my mind. It's great!

Diane said...

first movie i put on my new IPod i got for my bday!

this is my all-time favorite movie. i have prob a dozen NBC shirts and lots of other misc stuff.

going to try to catch up on your blogs! i've had a busy couple of days.

Dracenea said...

As you know, this is the best movie ever!

I got a ton of comments on my Sunday meme so instead of responding to each person on that post, I'm going to everyone's and making comments. That way I can see what they did for the meme. In regards to your comment, yep, that's my purse. It was a Hot Topic find when I was living in Ohio. I love it!

Amy said...

That is a great pick. That is a different fun move for sure.

Nessa said...

I almost ashamed to admit I've never seen this movie. I must go check it out!

Happy MM!

Sullivan McPig said...

Great pic, but best song from a movie has got to be...... 'Spider Pig' from the Simpsons Movie ;-)

Mimi said...

Love the music, love the movie!

jori-o said...

I have never se this flick but so many people have mentioned it lately I am obviously missing out!!

Valerie said...

My daughter loved this movie! I so remember how excited she was about it. Great pick!