Friday, April 17, 2009

My Fairy Name


Thanks again to Dracenea for a post on finding out your fairy name HERE.

This is my fairy name and a bit about me too, according to the site.

Your fairy is called Berry Icewitch.

She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.

She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.

She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.

...so that must be what I'm doing when I'm "sleeping"...;}

BTW: I also found a picture of the fairy I thought I'd most resemble, on Photobucket...just how Dracenea did. Coolness! I like how we're all different. I saw yours too Diane & you're kinda like me! I love being icy...ooo, and having blue hair too! ^_^

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Dracenea said...

Very cool!

So what comes to mind when you think of fairies?

Bleeding Heart said...

I must take mine over. I don't like my results! Yours and D is great! Love your pic sister!

Cynthia said...

LOL! Love these name generators ....

Your fairy is called Thorn Yewglitter
She is a weird enchantress.
She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.