Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Please Play My New Game!

This is part of my new game.
Please read below the pics for more info.

Hm, interesting find at my work. Yes, a book ALL about shoelaces & how mathematics plays a role in tying 'em. Thought this was very...interesting. I guess you can make a book on anything!

See, there's all these crazy graphs & everything in this book. Interesting, hm??!??

As many of you know, I love to find & post my random cellphone pics. So thanks to Diane at Good Mourning Glory! & her suggestion, I decided to do a lil' game called In "Other" Words. I will post a picture (or more than one) of something interesting/amusing/unique that I found. I hope you'll play along & do the same thing. I would prefer it to be something YOU took a picture of. It can be anything at all...just no nudity, swear words...you know what I mean!

And tell what it is, what it means to you, or anything else you'd like to say. OR you don't have to say anything at all if you don't want to & let us figure out what in the world it is. Anything goes here! So please join my
Mister Linky below and we can all play this In "Other" Words game.

*Please say in your post that you played this game on Through Eve's Looking-Glass. That way more peeps can play! Sorry I don't have a fancy button you can use. Maybe one day. I hope you have fun playing this game!
Oh & leave me a comment if you'd like too. ^_^

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I added my info at the linkie page. Now will try to come up with a first piccy.

Diane said...

omg as soon as i recover from my birthday! prob this afternoon. gonna take a little nap! lol

ive had 2 funny pics on me phone for a while.

fun fun fun!

Diane said...

ps. are you going to have a regular day each week to play this? i'm a planner-ahead-er (if at all possible!)!