Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Project: Get Rid of the Easter Eggs

Tonight is garbage night. So I've had these eggs in my fridge since the day before Easter. My mom and I made 'em. And guess how many got consumed?..........ONE! Yes, just one by me. Think there was about 10...but they made nice decoration.

So ever heard the expression "To create is to destroy" or "To destroy is to create." One of those two. Well, I decided to BREAK my eggs by throwing 'em in the sink in a bag...for the sake of art of course. And lemme tell ya they don't break so easily. Some took me a while to break apart. Good stress reliever! But this kinda art can't last long...unless I want my house to smell like rotten eggs. I had to throw 'em out. So I guess it could be called something like "throw away/garbage art." Hm...

Well, below is some detail pics I took of 'em. :)



3 Curious people had this to say...:

Heidi R. said...

i like how you have the little hello kitty stickers on them :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Aaawww... those poor Hello Kitty eggs. They do make for some great pictures at least.

Bleeding Heart said...

Looks so yummy!! LOL! Very scrumptious..got mayo?