Wednesday, May 6, 2009

In "Other" Words


Hello and welcome to another installment of In "Other" Words, my new photo game. I made the pic/logo above, woo hoo! I know it's not the best but it'll do for now. So if you'd like to play this game, please follow these instructions...

1-Post a picture (or a few) of something unique/bizarre/interesting or amusing to you

2-I PREFER that it's a photo(s) YOU took

3-Please tell why you chose this picture(s)/what makes it interesting or what it means to you

4-Put your name & blog on my Mr. Linky so others can see your post & you can see others too

5-Mention my blogger or name (w/my link) on your In "Other" Words post so others can find me & more peeps can play along!
(Oh, and of course, post a comment on other players posts!)

6-*Optional: you can use my little photo/logo I made for this if you'd like. ;}
Thanks so much for participating!


My choice this week is a simple one. This car was in the student parking lot the other day and I've never seen so much duct tape on ANYTHING before. What is this duct tape REALLY covering up? Is the paint gone underneath?...OR...Is the duct tape keeping this car from completely collapsing? Hm...very curious. I thought that this was so interesting/bizarre that I just had to take a pic.

6 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

holy duct tape! lmao

i think it's time to retire that poor old car!

my post today is kinda car related too!

Sullivan McPig said...

Hmmm... I think a car like that wouldn't even be allowed on the roads here.

Dracenea said...

That car must have come from the UP cuz' up there they use duct tape for EVERYTHING!

I'm in the middle of posting my In "Other" Words right now.

permanentcloud said...

wow. that's all i can say about this car. WOW.

permanentcloud said...

hello again! I have remedied my post so others can play too! Thanks again! I really like your blog! :D

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, a car to avoid on the road!!

What a great blog. I have enjoyed reading your older posts!

How fun! Off to find something to post on my blog.

Cheers!