Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Looking-Glass...somewhere, it's...TARGET!

Good Thursday peoples.
I'm in a looking-glass aka: mirror.
Can you guess where I'm at by looking at the aisle...
the stuff around me....etc...???
Hmm.... Curiouser & curiouser...

Click on the picture to see a larger view.

6 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

are you in target? in the furniture area? just a guess... lol. i spend so much time in target that i almost feel like i have seen this aisle many times before...

Diane said...

well, duh! you're at target! your home away from home! :)

Eve Noir said...

hmmm....maybe yes...maybe no...

Dracenea said...

It's not Target. I think it's one of my least favorite stores ever...Meijer!

Eve Noir said...

ALL: YES, it IS indeed Target!!! I'm going to be doing another one soon...though you should know that one is Dracenea. ;}

No, Meijer doesn't have cool mirrors like that. They are a cheap place, right Diane??! Target is for us upper class peeps, j/k! :)

Dracenea said...

Well crap. I saw the price sign in the background and thought it said "Why pay more". Our Target signs look different than yours. Trickery!