Sunday, May 24, 2009

Musical Monday: Happy


Happy Musical Monday everyone, which is brought to you by Diane and Jori. Please visit 'em to play along too!

This week I chose a Fischerspooner song because I am so excited to be seeing 'em LIVE this upcoming Sunday May 31st at the Majestic in Detroit. This will be my first time...because they are mean to their US fans (well, not really)...and usually end up playing overseas or in New York (they are a NY performance-art-electronica band).

Sorry this video (fan made I'm sure) is VERY strange but "HAPPY" is a really great song, & this was the only clip I could find. Sorry. :( "Happy" is from their 2nd album Odyssey. And I'm very HAPPY to be seeing 'em...finally, so it fits.
Hope you enjoy the song and have a good week!~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

this is a great driving song!

the video was waaaaay odd! lol

Amy said...

I have not heard that song. Crazy bit with the nails way gross. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday.

said...

I like their sound!

annies home said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at the concert

Lapa37 said...

First time I have ever heard this song the video is strange.What was up with the chick and the giant spider?