Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Cellphone Pics

Precious Moments have these cute Disney statues now.
Of course I loved the Alice (in Wonderland) one.


I think this is very cute...
a bride & groom with Mickey Mouse ears.


Snow White and a few of the Dwarves.

Creepy looking animals containers...
(found at Meijer).


This makes me mad & sad.
(Click on it to see better.)
It's a doggie left in the car...
and of course the windows aren't down. :(


I used to have this thing for aliens (isn't that right, Jennylee?).
So I saw these @ Target and had to get 'em.
I need some help naming 'em though.
I do know some stuff about 'em though...
the leader is the silver one, the pink one is a girl, and the green one is a lil' more pleasantly plump than the other two...
hm.....???.....


Someone my boss knows made these nice paintings that are hanging in our 2 stairwells. There's 4 sets of 'em...
with 3 pics (I think) on each set.
I think they're very cool.



Clara Barton, great nurse & woman!
She is mostly known for helping organize the American Red Cross.
And if you've been to my MySpace...
then you know I'm a lil' obsessed with the Red Cross and nurses.
I think she looks really pretty in this picture...
I found it in a book about her at my work.
To know a lil' more about Clara please click HERE.

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

grrrrr i would have called the cops if i were you after seeing the poor dog locked in the car. it pisses me off so bad when people do that! i know you want to take your dog everywhere you go but come on if you can't get them in with you then leave em' at home they are much better off!!!!
oh and i like the precious moments too aren't they the cutest! let us know when you name your aliens.

roxy

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

The dog in the car is scary, and not in a good way. :(

Love the Courage and Peace images. Those are great! Thanks for sharing

Boyd said...

Weird - We learned about Clara Burton in social studies t=yesterday!

Sullivan McPig said...

Nice pictures yet again. The containers are creepy indeed, but cool too

Dracenea said...

My cousin gave me a couple Precious Moments cross-stitch designs today. It's funny cuz' I haven't heard anything about Precious Moments in forever and then I got those today and you posted pics of them.

I think people who lock their animals up in cars that are hot/cold should be locked up themselves. People make me so mad! Oh and the ones that tie their animals up outside in bad weather should be tied to a flagpole during a lightning storm. Just my opinions. :)

PS: I like that Metric song on your profile.