Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme



1. Name one person who made you smile today?
Bibi...she's a doggie but she's my baby too :)

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Ugh, I think I was up...and on a Saturday (cuz today is early Sunday morning-12:30 am)

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sleeping...I took a nap because I felt so exhausted today...I'm stupid & do that & end up staying up later...but I really needed to rest for a bit

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Hmm...Reese's Buttercups

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, and don't ever plan on it

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Good ol' Ice Mountain

7. What was the last thing you ate?
Jimmy John's...a BLT, minus the tomato...hate tomatoes

8. The last sporting event you watched?
Um, none. I don't like sports...I'll watch lil' kids play sports but that's usually as far as I'll go.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Heck YES!

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
OH my...I slept so now I gotta pay for that. But the BIG thing tomorrow is I'll be seeing a band I've been DYING to see for years. They are called Fischerspooner. The best way to describe 'em is a performance art band that plays electronica music. They'll be at the Majestic (in Detroit). It's gonna be crazy! ;}



12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
G'day!

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
Feeling so tired lately...thought it was gone (been going on almost all week) but it came back today

14. Last song listened to?
Technically Fischerspooner when looking for a LIVE clip on YouTube

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Um, yeah...doesn't everybody? Seriously, no...but that would be AWESOME!

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope so...cuz I'm just so freakin' cool it's ridiculous...um again, NO, or atleast I highly doubt it

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Ahh...my day is never the same. Some days I work, some days I don't & do other things. So to put it simply-do stuff!

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I never like to use the word HATE...I wouldn't even say dislike...just confused about certain people...I'm not a HATER

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Well, since you asked, I started to think about my friend Juno...and yeah, how she freakin' confuses me more than anyone I've ever met...I will have to say I DO dislike that

Please play along with Sunday Stealing HERE.

10 Curious people had this to say...:

Americanising Desi said...

Have a Good Sunday :)

Rest Well and Be at peace :D

Bless you

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-stealing-monkeys-meme.html

Dracenea said...

Ooh I love Reese's too. *drooling*

You ARE so freakin' cool, it's ridiculous. :)

My Sunday Stealing will be up within the hour.

Becca said...

Hate sucks. I normally just wish for people to go away!

Hootin Anni said...

Now Reese's peanut butter cups would be my husband's answer. LOL

Come on over if you can find time today....my Sunday Stealing is now posted. Have a super day.

I am Harriet said...

yum. Jimmy Johns. It's hard to get over that one.

Diane said...

so... you had a BL then. lol

my sleep is all messed up too and i'm not sure why. the past couple days i've felt like i could just sleep and sleep forever....

have a terrific time tonight!

Eve Noir said...

Diane- Yeah, I told Dracenea that too-I get the BLL (have extra lettuce to make up for the tomato)...ha ha.

Yeah DIANE I got up SUPER early today & guess what I decided to do? I went to Meijer at 7 AM & there was no one there...and peeps were SO nice...and it was so clean & well stocked. I gotta look into doing that...cuz it was much better than going in the middle of the day!!!

Lisa G said...

Have a great Sunday :)

annies home said...

many different names for many of the same products what is good old ice mountain?

Eve Noir said...

Ice Mountain is bottled water. :)