Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tagged!!!

I was tagged to do this by Boyd @ Boyd's World!

Here I go...


What is your current obsession?

Um...his name is Ryan...and he's on a show called Paranormal State. ;}

What is your weirdest obsession?

I have this habit of wanting to put smiley faces at the end of my sentences...or something showing 'emotion'...>_<

What are you wearing today?

I'm wearing my jammies now...it's very late.

Why is today special?

Today is special but kinda in a sad way. A sweet art gallery, C-Pop, had its last show tonight. It was nice to see a lot of art that I normally wouldn't see ALL together at one time. It was nice to be a part of it. BTW: I got some great pics...post(s) coming soon!

What would you like to learn to do?

Understand math...just a tad. I'd like to take some singing lessons. I would be curious to take an art class (painting) just to see what I'm doing right and wrong.

What is the last CD you bought?

The newest Bat For Lashes album called Two Suns. It's great!

What are you listening to right now?

Mysterious Skin (film) soundtrack...it's really calming...and it's also a very good film...not so calming though.

What's your favorite weather?

I like a nice breeze...the not too cold-not too hot weather...basically spring & fall all year!

What's your most challenging goal right now?

Determining if I can take on classes probably in the fall. I haven't taken a class in about 5 years now. Oh & I'd be doing it online...never did an online class before either.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Boyd seems really cool. I feel like he takes music more seriously than peeps around his age (& that's a great thing!). It seems like he really understands music (doesn't just like the newest trend because it's popular)...& appreciates it the same kinda way I do. (Eve Rant: more peeps need to do this or music is gonna fall off the face of the earth in the next 5 years. BUY CD's people, go to concerts-support support support! It's a tough economy I know, but music=life to many, including me.)

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?

I drink way too much flavored iced coffee. Cut open a vein & it'll pour out, I swear!

Favorite vacation spot?

Sadly, haven't traveled much overall in my life...so I don't know. My friend told me great things about Hawaii though & it sounds awesome.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

My Bibi! ^_^ Well, she's only 15 pounds.

What would you like to get rid of?

School loan debt & credit card debt.

If you could go anywhere in the in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

I would go visit Ryan Gosling in California...I would ask him if he needs another member (perhaps a female singer, well I'd do anything) in his band Dead Man's Bones. I think I could convince him in an hour! :)

Which language would you like to learn?

Ahh...none. My english sucks as it is...Mike has to correct me so freakin' much since I'm getting ooooooooolllllld.

What super power would you like to possess?

To cook, clean, get ready, etc...without moving a muscle.

What's your favorite thing about the city you live in?

Everything is pretty close to where I live...we probably wouldn't even need a car to get around if it weren't for our (mine & Mike's) jobs. That's nice.

What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

I LOVE my Skold Vs. Kmfdm shirt...finally a SKOLD shirt. Been waiting years for one. I don't want to wear it much cuz I don't wanna ruin it.

What's your dream job?

Artist...singer...writer...photographer...Queen of Wonderland, but a good Queen of course!

If you had $150 now what would you do with it?

Put it in savings...wait, what am I talking about? I'd buy tickets to see Gogol Bordello at the Royal Oak Music Theatre next monyh. They freakin' rule LIVE!

Do you admire anyone's style?

Yes, Kim Deal (musician). She was the first female musician I could relate to on a physical level. She didn't dress very girly or boyish...she wore thrift store & handmade clothes and I really admired that when I was growing up, as well as to this day. She didn't care what people thought and I think that's the way it should be for anyone's "style."

Describe your personal style?

Basically whatever makes me feel comfortable. (And I have a tendency to always have a hooded sweatshirt on...or around.)

Who's fashion show would you want tickets to?

Anything dealing with Gothic/Gothic Lolita fashion.

Who's closet would you want to raid?

Emilie Autumn's...she's got some amazing things!

What are you most proud of?

OK, I have some debt BUT I know how to save $$$ by getting good bargains...I think it's kinda an art. :)

If you could choose one person who has passed to have lunch with, who would it be and why?

Divine (actor/drag queen). He's really awesome. I would love to ask him about working with John Waters...and tell him that's he's a great actor. Since he really wanted to be known for that while he was alive.

(Rules, as taken from Diane @ Good Mourning, Glory!...since she got tagged too.)

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.

2.
Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.

The seven bloggers I'd like to learn more about are...

Bersaba @ Bersaba's Scribblings

Coco @ Bird's-Eye Views

Mr. Macabre @ Mr. Macabre's Hallowe'en Cerebrations


Demented Wench @ Demented Wench's Blog

Dreamwriter @ Broken Pieces

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

And what would you like to learn about me?