Friday, June 5, 2009

A Looking-Glass...somewhere


Hello curious ones. I hope you will all enjoy your weekend. I'm SO glad it's here. What a long week. (*Sigh of relief*) This is one of my new 'things/games' here. It's me in a looking-glass/mirror(s) and I simply ask you this:

Can you guess where I'm at?...
by looking at the aisle?...

and the stuff around me???...
Hmm.... curiouser & curiouser...
Please click on the picture...
to see a larger view.


Oh & Drac, you should know this one. It's either one or the other...store. Aka: a store you and I have been going to lately for our stuff. I don't know if yours is set up like mine...but just take a guess...your chances are 50/50, so you have nothing to lose. And can YOU figure it out my curious friend....???....Please take a guess & I shall reveal the answer sometime tonight.

11 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

i think you're at an art/craft supply place. but i'm not sure which one.....

Eve Noir said...

DIANE (as well as others reading this "Where am I?" posts)-

I try to always have clues in my pics. Even if it's something REALLY REALLY small. And if you click on the picture, you just may find it. All I will say for THIS particular pic is that the CLUE is over to the right...hm....

cindy said...

BJ's or Wal-mart?

I couldnt' find the clue :(

Anonymous said...

ok i am gonna guess without clicking on the pic ponly cause it looks super familiar to me but are you in a michaels??

roxy

Eve Noir said...

CINDY- I don't know what a BJ's is...

The clue is...GREEN. ^_^


ROXY- I don't know what Ponly is...

Think I know why it looks familiar to you.

*Another BIG HINT* I will try to make these places I go to often. Sometimes it will be more difficult. But this one shouldn't be too hard because I've talked about this particular place on my Looking-Glass VERY recently.

That is all for now...

Eve Noir said...

CHANGE THAT- Make that SOMEWHAT recently...but it IS in my blog posts...AND the winner gets to be QUEEN for the rest of the weekend, ha ha....

^_^

Anonymous said...

LOL Eve i put one too many letters! it supposed to say only not ponly!

roxy

Anonymous said...

i know!!!! Joann


roxy

Dracenea said...

Michael's!

Your clue doesn't work for my store. Ours are gray. :)

Eve Noir said...

ROXY- I guess I wasn't thinking of ONLY...LOL. :)

Eve Noir said...

AND YES...

ROXY, it IS JOANN's.

You are now Queen for the rest of the weekend. Make sure everyone knows! ^_^

~XoX