Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Blue Rene Meme

Cheers to all us thieves! And yes, I do realize it's a Monday. I'm bad but I did tooooo many posts on here yesterday....gotta break it up a bit.
Sunday Stealing: The Blue Rene Meme

1. What thing is nearest to you ?
The keyboard...I'm touching it right now.


2. What is your ringtone ?

Mystic tone.

3. What was the last message in your inbox ?

Well, that's kinda personal, I would think!


4. Who is your best friend ?

I don't think best friends really exist after high school...I have very GOOD friends...but I couldn't say who is the BEST. They are all special to me though for different reasons.


5. What is the brand of your TV ?

Um, I don't know about my TV but the one in the living room is a terribly old Sony one.


6. What schools did you attend?

Personal...personal stuff here. Um, schools that accepted me into 'em.


7. Do you own a MP4 ?

What the hell is that!?! I'm not into the new tech sh*t...I am usually the last to hear about these things.


8. What song are you listening to now ?
"The Order of Death" by PIL (Public Image Limited)


9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ?

My boyfriend and my doggie. Bibi (my doggie) is the better kisser/licker...ha ha. ;}


10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?

Ah...that'd be a No, but I'll kiss you right now if you want....X X X X X...there, happy!??


11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ?

I like how these are always f*cked up questions (wrong spelling/sentence fragments)....Hm....I love old-fashioned types of names like Beatrix, Lydia, Lenore, Ruby...oh & Lulu too (that's not so old fashioned I know).

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ?
I don't know...can someone really HAVE everything!??


13. Are you always thinking of someone special?
I'm always thinking of my doggie and when I'll next be cuddling with her. ;}


14. Tell us of your most desperate dream?

Hm...well I used to have terrible nightmares when I began taking a certain medicine. I dreamed that I killed my younger sister...that got me up in the middle of the night and I didn't get back to sleep because it was so realistic. Horrible stuff.


15. When did you last laugh till you cried?

Hm.......probably when I watched Mystery Science Theater with Mike and his friend.
That always gets me rolling on the floor.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ?

Well, I have a million & one crushes...on artists, musicians, etc....but I don't think I'd tell 'em I had a crush on them...unless I was still in junior high.


17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ?

Out of Michigan...probably even out of the country...maybe London (I've always wanted to visit there) or Paris (have been there once). This sucky economy is bringing everything DOWN, sucks sucks sucks!


18. When was your heart last broken?

Long time back....maybe in the years 2000-2001...that's by a boy. But my heart gets broken by my girlfriends at times too...my friends that are GIRLS. (I'm way too sensitive of a Pisces creature!)


19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?

Mike's and my mother's...oh & my old HKJ friend, Cyndy too.


20. How many email accounts do you have?
Ahhh, let's just say, more than I should have! ^_^


Please play along with this week's Sunday Stealing HERE. I know I'm late but better late than never...or so they say. :)

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

i'd like to get the hell outta MI too! i hate this place, honestly.

the only thing keeping me from moving is trinity's school. not only do i have to be in MI, but in wayne county, which is like the armpit of this whole place. :(

oh well.... one day!

Eve Noir said...

Yes, let's all just pack up our stuff & move to Paris & become famous artistes!!!

Really?...You have to be living in Wayne County? Interesting. I'm sorry Diane. How long will she be going to that particular school for? Curious.

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one who has never heard of an MP4. lol
I wanted to name my daughter Lenore but my mom flipped out because it was from The Raven, so I named her after a Silent Hill character instead. She didn't know. lol

Eve Noir said...

MEJIS- Really? That's not right. Lenore is my boyfriend's grandmother's name & she is such a great lady that I thought why aren't any of her kids or grandkids giving their kids the beautiful middle name Lenore? I would if I were to have a girl. But my ALL-TIME fave has got to be LYDIA...I love that name so much.

You sound like my boyfriend because he likes lots of names from video games...and I'm sure Silent Hill is one of 'em! I really began to like LULU when my BF was playing the FF game she's in.

Take care~