Monday, June 29, 2009

What I've made for my ETSY shop lately


Hi friends. Here's my BRAND new ART pieces.
Some I've been working on over time...some just over the past several days.
I still have yet to put 'em on my ETSY SHOP...so YOU get the first peek, woooo hoo!!!
And I don't know why this is underlined....hmmmm.....


Oh & please remember...
you can click on any image to see it FULL SIZED...
Alright, here we go...



(BTW: I don't have NAMES for these yet.
I might just call 'em the obvious. Ex. what the words are on the front of these
-Celebrate & Wish Box).
So to the left is a medium sized round wooden box...and to the right is a medium sized cigar box. Yes it is actually called that on the receipt.
I got a few of 'em from Michaels cuz I thought they may not carry 'em (never seen 'em before)...and now they're ALL GONE. Pretty crappy cuz they were a GREAT price. :(
Hope they come back because I really like working with 'em...
and like I said the price wasn't bad at all!
Oh & these are 2 of the 3 USA/Red-White-Blue themed pieces...

Here they are opened...
Yeah, ummmm, I heart glitter...
A LOT!!!
{It's all over my art floor...it's all over me when I'm done making stuff...
But it comes off easily so it's all good!}
There is no such thing in Eve's Wonderland as TOO much glitter!
;}

Left to right: small round wooden box....and small triangular box....
(not purposely done in the USA/Colors theme)
...but have a lot of those colors anyhow...

And opened.....

Framed mirror...this was the 3rd & last piece of the USA/red-white-blue themed stuff...
I really layered it up...and down...and up...and down....
I like the layering of glitter...as you will see below...

DETAIL of mirror.
Sorry crappy shot. It says BLISS.

And last but not least...

DARE TO DREAM photo frame.
Many embellishments...and glitter...
and I put that pic of Barbie in there from my Barbie collector magazine.
Yes, I like SOME Barbies.
I used to collect more when I worked at Toys R Us as you can imagine.
(Much cheaper that way.) And could get things before the 'public' sometimes.
But anyways...doesn't she fit wonderfully?
^_^

DETAIL...
of DARE TO DREAM photo frame...
Tis all for the moment....
Next step,
to the Batcave!!!
I mean, ETSY cave...
but not right now...
I'm pretty burnt out...
I'll do it sometime this week.

Thanks for looking...
and I hope you enjoyed browsing my new art! :)

X~O~X


6 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

very cute! You did a great job!

Eve Noir said...

QUEEN- Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute and sparkley!
I used to get things for my daughter before the public could when I worked at Toys R Us. My sister did, too. She worked there for years.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Mejis! Yeah, omg, I have so much in storage (still) at my parents house (from TRU). I just want to get rid of it all-what was I thinking!??

^_^

cindy said...

i love the dare to dream frame...very nice! :)

Eve Noir said...

CINDY- Thanks. That's probably my fave of these ones too!

^_^