Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Burton's ALICE: Picture #4-ALICE

ALICE
(holding the white rabbit)...
will be played by a relatively unknown actress from Australia...
named Mia Wasikowska

Please click HERE...
for a recent article on...
Tim Burton's Wonderland.
(Included is the teaser trailer)

~HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY~



6 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I was wondering who she was...Im not sure (just from the look of her) that I would have picked her to be my Alice. I guess we will have to wait and see how good of an actress she is!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Very nice. I can hardly wait!!

permanentcloud said...

i think she makes a wonderful alice. sort of a nice blend between what i imagined her to be in the book and how she is depicted in the disney film...

Eve Noir said...

Queen- Hm, I disagree. When I first saw her, I thought she looked perfect for the part. Acting wise...yes, we'll have to see.

HEY FROG Queen...so many Queens around here! :)

Cindy- Yes, I completely 100% absolutely postively...AGREE! ^_^

tracy said...

Oh, she is lovely. This film will most certianly be amazing. Thank you soooo much Eve!

Eve Noir said...

Surrrrrrrrrrrrre thing Tracy. ;)

Yes this film is gonna RULE!

XoX~