Monday, July 27, 2009

Burton's ALICE: Picture #3-The Mad Hatter

R U as MAD as a hatter?!?...
Hm...???...
I know I am.
^_^

Do I really have to say HIS name?
:)
He's in sooo many Tim Burton films...
BUT that's a great thing!
And if by chance YOU are reading this SAL...
YES, I want Tim Burton & Mr. Depp to get a room...
and I'd like to be in that room too.
;)
Ha ha ha!!!

Sorry peeps...
that was a FaceBook thing...
it's way too addicting there...
I can't say I recommend it...
(though I'd like to chat w/any of yous)...
as I've been on there A LOT lately!

But talking to friends & cool peeps is lots of fun of course!
~See yous~

6 Curious people had this to say...:

BunnyKissd said...

Love this... lovelovelove... Johnny Depp with a rabbit... granted this is not as hot as Cap'n Jack Sparrow with a rabbit would be, but... I am not complaining...

Eve Noir said...

Ha ha...right! I heart Johnny's look best back from early to mid 90's...Edward, Benny & Joon, etc...sooooo dreamy! :)

Rochelle Blue said...

Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter... this could be very interesting lol=P
and I cannot wait for the movie to come out! I'm already planning to go and see a midnight show =)

tracy said...

Oh, yes, Johnny Depp......loved him as "Sweeney Todd"...will love him as the "Mad Hatter"...!! Love him as...anything!! :)

Eve Noir said...

Yes, me too!!!

permanentcloud said...

johnny, you are so freakin awesome! AHHHH!!!