Monday, July 27, 2009

La Belle Antique Store: All you can fit in a bag for 2 dollars!

As I know you've been wanting to see...
(QUEEN)...
here's my button bag.

I got exactly 20, what d'ya know?!
I was trying to close my bag (it's not too big)...so I got rid of a bunch of tiny ones...
to make room for the bigger & cooler ones I think...

These are my faves.
I especially LOVE the white rose one.
I wasn't leaving without that one in my bag.
Maybe I'll button-dive sometime in the future...
was fun!!!


6 Curious people had this to say...:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Very good bounty!!!

Cheers!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Frog Queen!

permanentcloud said...

love the buttons! the big ones are the best, especially for button bouquets. they go on top and the plainer buttons go on the bottom. i have no doubt that you will find some creative uses for these buttons! :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Cindy!

You know your buttons & yeah, I like the BIGGER ones better. Hmm, what to do with the buttons? IDK yet but I wish we lived closer & I'd have you help me make a cute bouquet. (Trust me when I say I can't learn that stuff...even from tutorials!)

^_^

The Queen of Clearance said...

yay! So awesome! You got great buttons! did you have to be able to close your bag to get them, or did you just want to be able to close your bag?

Eve Noir said...

Queen-

Thanks! I liked the ones I got too. Yeah, I was just paranoid that she'd be like IT HAS TO BE CLOSED. Well, I don't think they really cared if it wasn't completely sealed. So yeah I just wanted to close the bag! :)