Friday, July 10, 2009

Cellphone Pics: Part 1 (Back with more!!!)

Here's some more Random Cellphone pics for your amusement/enjoyment. I just "dumped" all the ones off my phone....and there was a good amount.
So this is Part 1 in a series of....hm, I guess I'll find out when I get there! ;)

Anyways, remember you can always click on the picture to see the FULL SIZE view of it. Take care & enjoy your Friday!!!

(Oh & today is Mike's B-Day...woo hooo....!!!...Now he's almost as old as me....well, he's only one year younger but you know what I mean, right? I am the more mature one....ha ha. Well, I can atleast say I'm older & wiser...j/k.)


My niece at my parents house.
Aww, she even gave me a BIG smile!

Mall Pics:
How can you resist putting a quarter in this...
for one of these cute lil' animals?!?

All that was left the day after the carnival...

...and this one too.

Interesting collage thingie above the candy machines.

Why is there like a million looking-glasses/mirrors when you walk into the mall's entrance? Do people NEED to see how they look for 15 seconds before getting to the MAIN part of the mall? Was always curious about that at some malls.

Fruit/Vegetable Market I go to.
Love the flags up everywhere.

Another picture I'd like to own.
Love nature & winter scenes lots....
it's a weakness.
@ TARGET

Hmm.....this is at Meijer,
I think.

Yes, they DO exist-BOOGIE WIPES!!!
Weird weird weird....;)

At the Big ol' W...
Walmart.
(Oh no!!!)

Car looking-glass...
in a fast food drive-thru.

This concludes Part 1...
more to come.....


8 Curious people had this to say...:

Rochelle Blue said...

very cute pictures! your niece is really adorable. and you know what? I've also always wondered why there are so mirrors in shopping malls... strange.

xoxo

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Rochelle!

Yeah, isn't it odd!??! ^_^

permanentcloud said...

boogie wipes? LOL!

i too wonder about the mirrors...i think it has something to do with security actually...

Eve Noir said...

Cindy-

Hm, that is a good reason! Never thought of that. Hm....is someone behind those mirrors...kinda freaky!

Sullivan McPig said...

Great pictures once more! And maybe they want you to see yourself so you think: hmmmm I need a new shirt/haircut/lipstick/etc....

Eve Noir said...

Sullivan- YES, that MUST be it! Ha ha. Or hm, wouldn't my hands look nice with a hundred bags in 'em!!!???

^_^

The Queen of Clearance said...

Im going to start shooting my own ransom cell phone pics! That sounds like so much fun! Yours always look great!

Eve Noir said...

You should QUEEN. I'd like to see 'em. And thanks...I enjoy taking 'em though they can be quite habit forming...;}