Thursday, July 9, 2009

Off to court and Update


...in a little bit for my driving ticket. Kinda scared but everyone at work said it'll be fine. Soooo I'm trusting 'em....:) I just don't like the idea of it all....never been to court before for anything. Would be SWEEEET if they waived BOTH the points and my fine.....but really just wanting 'em to waive the points cuz that would suck if not. I only got one ticket in my life before-for speeding a while back-so my record is pretty clean! So I guess I'll see what happens. Wish me luck and chat with you later.~

UPDATE @ 5:45 PM: Everything went well. I didn't get any points-yay! And the judge was super cool....to everyone! Probably because she was a WOMAN...just kidding. But seriously, she let almost all the peeps that testified I saw 'off the hook' with the points...but still having them pay their fine or reducing the fine. You either said "Responsible" "Responsible with Explanation" or "Not Responsible." If you say NOT responsible, you have to raise your right hand & swear to tell the truth....etc....

I was responsible of course....crossed too many lanes to get to the other side (the turn around across the MAIN road)....& I'm never doing that again. I mean it! I've been a very cautious driver since that ticket....I'm an ANGEL on the road I tell ya! ^_^ (Well, I do still speed through SOME yellow lights...but hey, you can't be perfect, right!??)

I plan to write just a tad more about this incident on my personal blog...cuz something CURIOUS happened that I don't want to chat about here. It's nothing bad...just something I don't wanna talk about here, tis all....& curious of course. Again, if you'd like to JOIN/FOLLOW that blog, please leave your email address in my comments. Or send it (if you don't wanna put it in the comments-I will delete it after you leave it though) to my email which is...ghostgirl6@gmail.com & then I'll send you the TOP SECRET link. ;}

Thanks and take care all.~


12 Curious people had this to say...:

cindy said...

good luck! :)

tracy said...

Best of luck, Eve...i'm sure things will go your way. i'm here from the "other" blog...sniff....however, this blog is very cool too. Love Tim Burton's "Alice"...that movie will rock!
Be well,
tracy

PS Loved the "Pirate Party"!

Sullivan McPig said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hope all went well!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks everyone!!! Going to do an update NOW.

^_^

permanentcloud said...

oh geeez! i didn't even realize! i'll fix that asap!

Eve Noir said...

OK, cool Cindy. Just wasn't sure if you knew that or not cuz the same thing happened with Queen (of Clearance).

Thanks!!!

Eve Noir said...

Tracy-

I didn't even realize you followed only my GOTH blog actually. Don't worry too much (did you read the update cuz I still plan to keep it up)...

...and who knows...maybe when the Gothic/Darker side strikes, I may post again. Cuz it's not getting deleted like I originally said...atleast not for the time being.

...and BTW: Thanks for being a great follower over there! And I'm glad you are here now!!! :)

Anonymous said...

glad to hear it all worked out for you :) but i will be always wondering hmmmm what the heck happened, that she wont share here???

roxy

Eve Noir said...

Roxy- Curiouser & curiouser...

It's nothing bad...;}

I'll post that soon. Check back for it...couldn't tell ya when though...sorry. :(

Take care~

Eve Noir said...

Oh Roxy- I mean...if you want to know my other site's name...I can e-mail you the link...just lemme know, k?

Thanks!

The Queen of Clearance said...

glad you got off without any points!