Friday, July 24, 2009

Random Cell Pics...that don't need any descriptions











But as always, feel free to comment.
And if you're curious about one of these pics...
(what is it?),
just lemme know!


~Enjoy your weekend~

XoX~Eve



6 Curious people had this to say...:

BunnyKissd said...

Oh yum! That last one looks fabu!

Sullivan McPig said...

Great pics! I told you before ilove your random pics, I hope?

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan & BunnyKissd!!!

And yes Sullivan, you've told me a bunch of times. You're so sweet! You don't even have to tell me anymore...but you know it's still OK by me! :)

The Queen of Clearance said...

dollar tree!!!!!!

Eve Noir said...

Heck yes for Dollar Tree...wish it was open 24/7.

Don't you just want to jump in that bin of ribbons? I posted that for you....;)...Queenie!

The Queen of Clearance said...

I loooove ribbon bins! If i could dive in one and people wouldn't stare at me like I was a weirdo, I would so do it!