Friday, July 24, 2009

I didn't think it really existed...ALICE Trailer!

...cuz it's early & I heard it's still in post production but I saw it and OMG...I kinda wish I didn't because I am BEYOND excited now. Next March!?? Noooooooo!!!! That is so....far....away. But is VERY close to my b-day, yay!!!

And I saw Crispin (sweet!) and the Cheshire Cat looks soooo cute, awww!!! I made many ooooo's....and.....ahhhhhhh's! I do NOT doubt this film for a second, I know it will rule. I mean look at the trailer...look at the pics-it will be sweeeeet!!!

Hope it stays up, lemme know if it disappears. And heck yes, CINDY, I too will be making Mike take me to see this at IMAX!!! ;}
Please enjoy the FIRST LOOK at Wonderland! (Oh and this is taking the place of one of the pics of the cast today. I mean it's the TRAILER. And the FIRST one. So it's a pretty big deal! Pics of the cast will either come this weekend or next week.) Stay tuned for those...and I hope you all have a nice weekend.

*Please visit HERE. It's Disney's official site for ALICE. Very cool!

7 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

LOL i came on here as soon as i saw it to see if you had seen it and low and behold YUP of coarse you have!!!!

roxy

Eve Noir said...

^_^

I'm doing my BESTEST to stay on top of it, Roxy. It's a bit tough...but well, that's partially why I started THIS blog to begin with. (You know me well, girl!!!)

Have a good weekend~

cindy said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demented Wench said...

Oh my :D

Sullivan McPig said...

Looking good!

The Queen of Clearance said...

hope it is good! It just looks like a tim burton movie. I love his movies! I cannot believe it doesnt come out until march! That is waaaay too far away!

Eve Noir said...

Queen...it doesn't just look like a Tim Burton movie...it looks like the BEST Burton film ever made!!!! I think you meant to say that...;)

I hope they release some merch before...cuz the anticipation is gonna be BRUTAL!!!

XoX~