Monday, July 6, 2009

Throwing my boyfriend a party today...


...I'll have pictures/post to come eventually. Today is technically his UNBIRTHDAY but we are celebrating early because his best friend will be leaving the state for a month (due to work). And I planned & did the party all my myself-woooo hooo. My first time at it, so I'll see how it goes. (I'm hoping we'll get a good amount of friends/family...kinda threw it together at the last second...but it still should be fun!)

Oh....
and the theme....
well, it's a...
PIRATE PARTY!!!!
Argh!!!


OK, gotta run....
running late again...
just like that lil' white rabbit!...
but maybe I'll be able to hop on later.
Adios for now!~

7 Curious people had this to say...:

Rochelle Blue said...

A Very Happy Unbirthday to your boyfriend =] hope the party turns out great and is a lot of fun!
oh and thank you for becoming a follower on my blog =) your so sweet. and so in Alice in Wonderland.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Rochelle! Happy to follow your blog. :) And thanks about the party...it's just about ready to start. Yay! There's nothing I love more than a UNBIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

^_^

Thank you Sullivan!

The Queen of Clearance said...

love pirates! Sounds like a great party! I threw a clearance transformers one for my hubby for his birthday a couple of weeks ago. I keep meaning to post about it! So day soon...hopefully! Anyways, good luck with thep arty and have fun!

permanentcloud said...

good luck with the pirate party!

Eve Noir said...

Stephanie-

Thanks for becoming a follower. ^_^ Glad you are here too! Alice is a big inspiration for me...as you can tell, I'm sure. As is many of the characters in Wonderland...AND Wonderland itself, of course!

Take care~

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Hope you have a great party!! Love pirates, and a pirate party sounds devine....wish I was there.

Cheers!

Eve Noir said...

Frog Queen-

Awww, thanks. And I wish you could've been there too. Lemme tell ya I needed a lady or two there. (I could not live in a house with 3 boys-I'd go loony!) But it was fun...I mean who wouldn't want to be a pirate for a day!?!

:)