Friday, August 21, 2009

Enjoy...

...your weekend everyone. I'm hoping my Pet Trilobite print comes tomorrow...and if not, it'll be here early next week. Now I just got to buy a frame...and I want to see it (in person) so I know for sure what kind I want to get. (It's not very typical dimensions...so would rather be safe than...return it...cuz I do hate returning things!)

I posted some pics of art, etc... on FaceBook, so if you have an account, befriend me-Eve Noir-and if not, I'll prob post the pics HERE eventually. Just easier to do there actually. OK, I'm off to get my Sweet & Sour shrimp dinner (Chinese) for the night. Take care friends & ttyl.~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend, too!

The Queen of Clearance said...

I haaate returning things too. it always feels like Im doing something wrong or bad by returning it! lol.

Irish Chick Soup said...

You, too. I ordered something off Etsy and it came in a couple days ago, but it was delivered to a friend so I haven't got to see it yet.

Eve Noir said...

Thanks ladies. I know Queen-I feel like I did something bad too...especially if I don't have a receipt (I am prone to losing 'em). Then I feel even MORE guilty! ;)

Oooo, what did you get IRISH? Painting...print...something else???